Library of Congress Seminar Details:
- Provides hands-on experience at the Library of Congress in Washington, DC
- Challenges students with our nation’s most outstanding resources
- Required for the DPhil/PhD degree (Reading and Research Seminar)
- Alternative Sessions: Students with health or special needs that prevent travel may request permission to complete library research at an alternate location.
A dynamic seminar at the world’s largest research library.
Omega Graduate School Students Study at the Library of Congress.
Students in the doctoral program get the opportunity to develop research skills at the largest research library in the world with more than 130 million items including:
- 29 million cataloged books and other print materials in 460 languages
- 58 million manuscripts
- the largest rare book collection in North America